TOP

Friday, July 9, 2010

ValueClick Media Ad Network

Generate Money by placing quality ValueClick Media marketing on your web-site. Earn up to an industry-high 65% every month payout on all CPC & CPM marketing revenue your web-site generates! Also refer other publishers & earn 5% of their earnings.

Advertisement formats that can be used on your site include 728/468 Banner Ads, 160/120 SkyScraper Ads, InVue Ads, Interstitial Ads, Half Page Ads, Rectangle Ads, Pop Unders, and more.

Earnings: 65% revenue share, 2nd tier: 5%

Tiers: 2

Method of Payment: Paypal or Check

Pay Date: Monthly

Minimum Payout: $25.00

Datafeed: No







This program is recommended by us.

2 comments:

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

banners broker

Link back to http://bannersbrokerfasttrack.com

Thank you reddy, will be updating regularly.

happy reading!

Post a Comment

classic